ReFox X has the following new features ...
- Support for Visual Foxpro 8.0
- Refox now generates registry scripts and modifies the exe for relocating
and optionally renaming the VFP runtime in conjunction with Level II branding.
- Draft views for Forms, Reports, Visual Classes, Menus and Labels.
- Improved memo, graphic and code displays.
- General interface enhancements
Additional to the features added in ReFox MMII ....
- New 32Bit Windows GUI - ReFox has been completely re-written as a
true Windows application.
- Support for Visual FoxPro 7.0 - Visual FoxPro 7.0 files are now fully
supported in this new version
- Full project file (pjx) regeneration - ReFox recreates your lost
project files from scratch. No longer do you have to create your own and
add the recovered files.
- FoxPro 2.x screen file (scx) generation - Screen files are now automatically
reconstructed so they can be easily updated.
- FoxPro 2.x menu file (mnx) generation - Menu files are now automatically
- Improved Level I+ branding - Improvements have been made to Level I+ branding
to further protect your code from others.
Click for larger image
ReFox X is now even easier to use. It's new
Windows based GUI interface allows easy viewing and restoring of source code
from any version of Visual FoxPro, FoxPro and FoxBase+ executable or compiled
modules. ReFox X is invaluable in situations where the source code is lost
or damaged or if it is uncertain that the source code matches the compiled
application. ReFox also provides a mechanism for protecting Visual FoxPro
and FoxPro 2.x applications from unwanted decompilation.
ReFox reconstructs source code
by splitting an EXE or APP file into components and further decompiling the
compiled modules .FXP (.FOX, .MPX, .SPX, .VCX etc.) producing custom formatted
source code which is functionally the same as the original, including the
names of variables and procedures.
ReFox has the following main functions:
Reconstructs source code by decompiling
programs that have been produced from FoxBASE+, FoxPro 1.x & 2.x and Visual
.FOX for FoxBASE+
.FXP for FoxPro 1.x and 2.x
.MPX, .QPX, .SPX, .APP & .EXE for FoxPro
.VCX , .SCX & .DBC files with embedded object code.
(FoxPro 2.x and VFP only)
Splits .APP or .EXE files into
their separate components : embedded data files, reports, forms, icons, bitmaps,
labels, visual classes and compiled components such as FXP, SPX and MPX. Component
files can be viewed while in the application and extracted individually if
Protects applications from unauthorised
decompilation. ReFox offers three levels of protection. Level I and I+ still
allow ReFox to recover the code. Level II modifies both the application and
reliant runtime files and cannot be decompiled by ReFox.
Other ReFox functions:
Comparison - Compares original compiled file with that reconstructed from
the new source code created by ReFox.
Back to products