After many hours of labour your Visual FoxPro creation is complete
! Containing hundreds of forms, classes, icons, bitmaps the whole gamut !!!
Press the "Build EXE" button and wait for FoxPro to create a multi-megabyte
EXE, perhaps, even bigger than the database it was developed to manipulate
If compiled unencrypted (exposing the compiled code), the EXE can be compressed,
but only while in transit. It must be decompressed to run.
If compiled encrypted, compression is negligible.
Xitech’s KONxiSE (pronounced as “concise”), cuts FoxPro EXE’s down to size.
It also provides a valuable added layer of code protection too. See EXE’s
compress by around two thirds, possibly much more ! These newly “KONxiSEd”
applications are not just self extracting EXE’s, they remain shrink wrapped
during execution, only relevant portions are decompressed into memory as
the application requests them.
Summary, clear and … concise
- EXE compression of up to 70%, possibly more.
- Ideal for large FoxPro EXE’s consisting of many forms, classes and project
- Encrypts the compressed application, adding further code security.
- Additional code protection strategies are used to further protect the
- Deployment is seamless ! NO additional library files or support
DLL’s are required.
- Decompresses into memory, not disk, maintaining the space saving and protection.
- Supports Visual FoxPro 6.0 and 7.0
- Royalty free.
- NEW! KONxiSE 1.2 Supports Visual FoxPro 9.0, Windows XP Service Pack 2 and
adds variable compression levels.
» Read a Review «
For further information or an evaluation version email email@example.com
Back to products